FOR anyone pining for a hot sexy super car, an unusual new offering on the motor vehicle front, or simply some luscious heavy metal – the 2014 Paris Motor Show will certainly not disappoint, with the unveiling of 10 outstanding concept cars and new models that have set the world alight with their styling, look and features.
So, just who are these 10 I speak of, well here’s the list:
- Mercedes AMG GT – a 911 rival with a beefy 4 litre Bi-Turbo V8 engine
- Mazda MX-5 – you know the MX-5 well, this is its latest incarnation
- Jaguar XE – (see our separate story)
- Volvo XC90 – Safety first for Volvo with this second generation SUV
- Lamborghini Asterion – a hybrid concept that’s all class
- Land Rover Discovery Sport
- Audi TT Sportback concept – four door TT anyone?
- Ferrari 458 Speciale A – super special 458 convertible
- Volkswagen XL Sport – powered by a Ducati engine and built on the XL1 eco-car concept
- Honda Civic Type R – sizzling, just sizzling
We’ve hand picked the best of them, and created a gallery for you to have a look.
Tags: New Cars